Saturday, October 22, 2011

Information On Demand 2011( #IODGC)

Just a quick post today, Saturday, October 22nd 2011, to let everybody know that I will be blogging daily from the IOD conference in Las Vegas this week.

I'll try to keep my readers up-to-date on what is going on by posting my thoughts about the conference, covering the news and announcements that are made, and by working with SoftBase Systems to produce daily videos on the news of the day along with daily interviews of DB2 luminaries... so whether you can't make the conference this year, or can but want to keep abreast of things, keep checking back here for more daily details from IOD.

Let's start by letting everybody know that I will be presenting "IBM DB2 Performance Tuning Roadmap" on Tuesday, 10/25, at 2:00. I'm just one of 59 IBM Champions that will be presenting at this year's IOD conference. Here is a list if you are interested.

No comments: