The IOD conference is IBM’s signature event for their data and information management product lines. By attending IOD 2009 you can gain unique perspectives from IBM experts, technical leaders and visionaries as well as peers in your industry. Many of the developers of IBM’s offerings, such as DB2, Informix, and IMS, will be delivering educational sessions at IOD. And over 200 customers will share real-world experiences detailing how they have unlocked the value of their information and realized tangible and immediate return on investment.
OK, so what about that discount? IBM has been kind enough to provide me with a discount code that I can share with my readers. You will need to provide the code, G09MULL, when your register for the conference and you will get a $100 discount off of your registration!
Here’s how to register on-line:
- Visit the IBM Information On Demand 2009 global conference website and select 'Register now' at: www.ibm.com/events/informationondemand
- An IBM userid and Password are required to register. If you have an existing IBM.com account ID, please select 'Register for the Conference' and sign on. If you do not have an IBM.com account ID, please follow the link 'MY IBM ID' to obtain one. Complete the form and click 'SUBMIT'. You will then be allowed to continue as a registered IBM user. Click 'Continue' and select 'Register for the Conference' and sign on with your new userid and password.
- Select registration type of 'Customer' and click 'Continue'
- Complete the appropriate fields on the enrollment form
- Under the 'Promotion Code Information' section, enter PROMOTION CODE G09MULL. You must enter this code to receive your $100 discount.
- Complete the form with attendee, arrival and payment information clicking 'Continue' at the bottom of each section.
- Click 'Submit Registration'
Note: Credit card information is required to guarantee your registration regardless of your method of payment and/or discount amount.
That’s all there is to it. And you can use the promotion code multiple times for all of the folks at you company that will be attending the Information On Demand conference in 2009.