Thursday, October 27, 2005

Welcome to my DB2 Blog

Hi everyone.

This is just a short post to introduce my new blog here on DB2portal.com. I write a regular blog on DBMS, data, and database management over at dbazine.com - you can check it out at here if you'd like.

This blog will be a little different than that one in that I will keep my comments focused on DB2 for z/OS and mainframe "stuff" only. Well, I might post something totally "off-topic" every now and then, too. Maybe if a news item touches a personal nerve - or I happen upon something too funny to not comment on.

I'll try to post something new here weekly (sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less). Look for my first content-laden posting tomorrow!

And in the meantime, feel free to post your own comments.

3 comments:

PSevetson said...

Craig, I've been looking for content on performance trace and the IFI generally. What performance classes (accounting, statistical, etc.) show what information and which classes (and IFCIDs) experts recommend turning on, and when. Is there a public resource on this topic that you're aware of?

Yonghang Wang said...

Craig, pls update the blog...

welcome to mine: http://db2miner.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Looking for resources for DB2 DBA & MS SQL DBA.

2 resources are needed and role would be in Portsmouth, NH

Any interest there?

Jack
617-548-5696